Friday, June 6, 2008

1st time in blog~

my english is not that good but i hope u guys still can understand my "shallow" english^^. what make me start my blogging? just a simple reason, for fun! really~ i see so many ppl start their blogging and i want to experience how interesting of blogging......^^v

i woke up so late on this morning... so tired... just feel like wan to lie on the bed 24 hours... LAZY... the 1st thing appeared in my mind was my gf going to s'gapore again.... so sad.... my phone bill will definitely increase again... bankrupt soon... T_T

i miss her.... what can i do.... every night sms... send picture through mms... sigh.... i think got 1 song can represent my mood and tat is lonely.... so lonely.....

tonight is shukvinder's birhtday!! may be i will go clubbing tonight... nt find GIRLS!!! just drink!! BYE~~

No comments: